Windjammers -ORDHeros- tonneau covers

RUBEERCON

I'm done searching 2015 and earlier threads on Google! I can't find any recent posts.

Who makes the latest greatest weatherproof soft top with windbreaker and cargo cover?

Is off-road heroes still in business? Love those tops but getting one sounds difficult.

Looking for a full wrap upright window behind the pass seats. Would be nice if it zipped down also. Need the cargo cover and the full Bimini style top.

Am I dreaming? Feels like it after 5 hours of searching the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

It's not everything you're looking for, but I run the Smittybilt bowless combo top along with their tonneau cover and Windjammer.

The Windjammer doesn't wrap around the roll bars, so there is a small gap but it zips to the tonneau cover and does really well for what it is. I've been running the Windjammer for the last couple of weeks to pacify my wife since it's cooling off at night and she's pretty happy about it.

Mine is a 2 door, but I'm almost positive they have the same setup for a JKU.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

MTG

Caught the Bug
Bestop makes everything you want. Trextop NX for the bikini. The two door wrap around windjammer will fit a 4 door. Tonneau cover for the back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife. Since you seemed to have missed the rules, to be a participating vendor here, you need to contact admin. Please do not post anything else.
I love the link change though and the ensuing members that popped up when you follow it.

Top Bottom