Two months or so...

dahoover5866

In around two months I'm going to have my Ripp supercharger and my evo bolt on king c/o's kit and I was wondering does anyone have this combo on their rig right meow? I already have 5.13's an mbrp exhaust and a 4.5" skyjacker coil lift but I've had it a while and want something new.

Hoovicon via Wayalife

StrizzyChris

There are some folks here that have the coilovers on this site, but not many that RIPP. Doubt anyone has both, but they are pretty unrelated in their function. Are you looking for some kind of advice with a problem u may have? RIPP is hard to properly tune, and personally wouldn't spend the cash on it. That's just personal preference though

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

rtguy1

i'm feline this combo right meow...it would be sweet:rock: but i'm scared of the pentastar taking a dump with forced induction.

dahoover5866

Well what I was going for is I'm definitely getting both the evo kit first but basically just wanted to know if anyone had coilivers and the ripp and how they liked it, it's a pretty specific question I suppose, maybe dialing in the coilivers so they're optimized with the power gain from the ripp

Hoovicon via Wayalife

dahoover5866

Update:
My rear set of coil overs and my lca's came in yesterday, needless to say good day, the ripp hasn't shipped yet but has been ordered as well

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would move the reservoir from that spot. Might hit a few things while offroading. And you might want a tire. :cheesy::cheesy:

Just kidding, looks badass!! :rock:

dahoover5866

I would move the reservoir from that spot. Might hit a few things while offroading. And you might want a tire. :cheesy::cheesy:

Just kidding, looks badass!! :rock:

The reservoir isn't mounted yet, I'm planning on putting it on top of the frame and ur completely right about wheels and tires

cuongdyna

In around two months I'm going to have my Ripp supercharger and my evo bolt on king c/o's kit and I was wondering does anyone have this combo on their rig right meow? I already have 5.13's an mbrp exhaust and a 4.5" skyjacker coil lift but I've had it a while and want something new.

Hoovicon via Wayalife

I had RIpp gen 1 on my 08 JKUR. Ripp is a POS system very little power gain 25hp maybe. If I was you I would cancel that order and save you money. I know people who have the gen 2 and had a nightmare trying to get it turned.

Now I have EVO coilovers on my 12 JKUR but the Coilovers are nice.

dahoover5866

I had RIpp gen 1 on my 08 JKUR. Ripp is a POS system very little power gain 25hp maybe. If I was you I would cancel that order and save you money. I know people who have the gen 2 and had a nightmare trying to get it turned.

Now I have EVO coilovers on my 12 JKUR but the Coilovers are nice.

I ended up with weld on c/o's in the front and bolt on in the back and the gen 2 I think is sweet I really enjoy it makes me want to drive my jeep again because the 5.13's and the 35's made it sluggish, it sucks that u had that kind of experience I suppose they've gotten better?

cuongdyna

I ended up with weld on c/o's in the front and bolt on in the back and the gen 2 I think is sweet I really enjoy it makes me want to drive my jeep again because the 5.13's and the 35's made it sluggish, it sucks that u had that kind of experience I suppose they've gotten better?

I'm glady to hear about your ripp. They must have done something different with the gen 2 now because the gen 2 the my friend had drove the same as my gen 1.

Anyway your coilovers looks good. Bring back memory working on my coilovers.

image-2270909276.jpg

dahoover5866

I'm glady to hear about your ripp. They must have done something different with the gen 2 now because the gen 2 the my friend had drove the same as my gen 1.

Anyway your coilovers looks good. Bring back memory working on my coilovers.

View attachment 29840

I looked at urs they're what I meant to order thus weld on front and bolt on back but shit happens

Top Bottom