2012 JK Full Traction 6 inch lift

2012jkfng702

So here is what happens when you install a 6 inch Full Traction lift on your Rubi and your 37 inch BFG's are on back order... Not so cool looking... Damn You BFG!!! So I did the install in my buddies garage, the nice thing is my Rubi only had about 2000 miles on it so most bolts came off super easy. The Full Traction lift and instructions are easy to follow and install and any questions I had were answered by FT a phone call away. It is a tedious project, lots of little stuff that is time consuming. The only thing I suggest is that you use a lift or get the Jeep up as high off the ground as you can. It just makes it easier on yourself trying to drill holes for the new brackets. I used 6 ton jack stands and it was hard for me at 6'1" to get under there at the right angle. While I had it up I put synergy C gussets as well. I used Rancho Adjustable shocks which are amazing on this lift. I took it off road yesterday and started on setting 5. It was pretty stiff so i brought it down to 3 and it turned into a Caddi. Feel free to ask any questions and if there are any BFG reps can you please speed up the production on my tires....

Attachments

• Way2.jpg
    Way2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Way3.jpg
    Way3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:

2012jkfng702

More Pics

Here are a couple build pics and a picture from a little run we did yesterday to Wheelers pass.

Attachments

• Way1.jpg
    Way1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Way7.jpg
    Way7.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Way6.jpg
    Way6.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Way5.jpg
    Way5.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Way4.jpg
    Way4.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 249

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Here are a couple build pics and a picture from a little run we did yesterday to Wheelers pass.

thats the problem, you were drinking budlight lime during the build. You need to step up to at least budlight or perhaps a firestone.:D

Looks good!

2012jkfng702

thats the problem, you were drinking budlight lime during the build. You need to step up to at least budlight or perhaps a firestone.:D

Looks good!

That was a huge problem... I'm a Dogfish Head drinker and all the Bud Light lime did was make me want to pee every 5 second. Guess thats what I get for doing it in someone elses garage..:D

RockyJk

2012jkfng702 said:
That was a huge problem... I'm a Dogfish Head drinker and all the Bud Light lime did was make me want to pee every 5 second. Guess thats what I get for doing it in someone elses garage..:D

Anxious to see it wit the 37s! And hey atleast the bud light hydrated you lol

Skirmish

Glad this thread got brought back up. I needed a good laugh. Looks like he is going rollerskating.

Here's a couple action shots of his 37's on 6"
IMGP0756.jpg

IMGP1081.jpg

2012jkfng702

Thanks Guy's, How the heck did this thread come back up??? I though I got rid of all those pictures ;)... But since we are throwing out some old pics here is Mike's Knuckles on 35's in front of Hooters with some new window tint :beer: IMAG0068.jpg

Top Bottom