Merlin

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I don't know why. It is there under my name on the post on both my desktop and my tablet. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I will keep trying.
Your picture does show up as an avatar to your screen name.
That’s different than posting a picture. It’s a pain In he butt posting pictures of the computer. A lot of people use ‘photo bucket’ or such for posting pictures. I think it’s a lot easier to just use your phone for this.

Nice Jeep by the way [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glenn Hepburn

Your picture does show up as an avatar to your screen name.
That’s different than posting a picture. It’s a pain In he butt posting pictures of the computer. A lot of people use ‘photo bucket’ or such for posting pictures. I think it’s a lot easier to just use your phone for this.

Nice Jeep by the way [emoji869]

Thanks, at least the avatar is there. And we definitely love our Renegade. After 3 RAV4's it was time for a change and we will not go back. Now I just need to figure out how to gat more pictures there.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks, at least the avatar is there. And we definitely love our Renegade. After 3 RAV4's it was time for a change and we will not go back. Now I just need to figure out how to gat more pictures there.

Congrats on switching over to the Jeep.
Download the Wayalife app on your phone form the App Store [emoji106] and post pictures form there

Last edited:
Top Bottom