Axle Upgrade time approaches

Vinnielax

The next upgrade for my ‘13 JKU will be axles. The new Dynatrac packages have me torn between the 44/60 and the 60/60. I am running the EVO Enforcer stage 3 (no long arm) 4” lift with king 2.5. I’ve already upgraded to the Dynatrac pro grip brake package as well. It was mentioned to me that if I was to upgrade to 60/60 that I would may want to go to the long arm kit. Is anyone running the 60/60 without running long arms? Any feedback around this would be appreciated. Id rather not rip out the 8 EVO control arms and go to the EVO long arm unless it’s absolutely necessary, as I’m happy with the handling of my current set up.

Thanks in advance.

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you think you might go with 40s or a V8 conversion then go 60s. Otherwise why not just go with the trail leader package and save quite a bit of money for other things.

Vinnielax

Thanks for all the advice and tips guys. I’ll report back once I make the decision and how the build goes!

Benito

Caught the Bug
No need for long arms with any axle upgrade you choose. Dynatrac hardcore 60/60 set with Evo enforcer kit (front adjustable lowers, stock rear arms)

IMG_4296.jpg

Edit: the long arms are nice and make the Jeep drive better all around, but it isn’t an something that is needed for the axle swap. You do need new driveshafts if you still have the stock ones. If you have already upgraded the front and rear with a 1350 Double cardigan drive shaft with U joints like what Adams or JE Reel offer you can get them resized to fit the new axles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom