I've done lost my mind and moving to Alaska!!! Oh and bought a new Jeep :)

Chairokey

I mentioned in another thread that I was making an absolute life change and moving from smack dab in the middle of Texas all the way north to Anchorage Alaska. I've lived here long enough to meet and establish a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman who has now been my wife for 6 years, but it's time to go. We're tired of living in this place that is slowly turning into a desert and has little to offer one who wants to live a Jeep Life. We're both under 30 (barely) and have no kids as of yet, so this may be our last chance to do something that many people dream of. We're going to sell what we can, and give away the rest. We're going to load up the Jeep with as much clothes as we can fit, I'm gonna grab my guitar, my 2 dogs, and hit the road!! oh and i traded in my 2 doors for 4 : )

redjeep.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned
Good luck , may your wheeling be grate and be sure you post pics of your travels. But Alaska damn that's a crazy change.

arashi

Nice purchase! And good luck with your new life! Very exited for you. :)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mackey

Congrats. It will be a fun adventure. My family and I are in the process of moving from California to North Idaho. Once my house in CA is sold, I will be able to get another Jeep myself.

RamP

Good luck with the move, that is awesome. If you find yourself doing a U.S. tour your welcome to stay with us in CT.

RockyJk

Congrats looking foward to seeing some pics of the roadtrip half the fun is getting to your destination :thumbup:

Trail JK

I mentioned in another thread that I was making an absolute life change and moving from smack dab in the middle of Texas all the way north to Anchorage Alaska. I've lived here long enough to meet and establish a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman who has now been my wife for 6 years, but it's time to go. We're tired of living in this place that is slowly turning into a desert and has little to offer one who wants to live a Jeep Life. We're both under 30 (barely) and have no kids as of yet, so this may be our last chance to do something that many people dream of. We're going to sell what we can, and give away the rest. We're going to load up the Jeep with as much clothes as we can fit, I'm gonna grab my guitar, my 2 dogs, and hit the road!! oh and i traded in my 2 doors for 4 : )

View attachment 16385

Love it!! I've only heard great things about Alaska and I'll be vacationing there this year or next. Best of luck to you two! I'll be watching for your wheeling pics! ;)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssgp2

Best wishes on your adventure!
Get a video camera and capture this experience, for us and your kids.

Chairokey

Good luck with the move, that is awesome. If you find yourself doing a U.S. tour your welcome to stay with us in CT.

haha thanks. i sure wish you were on the way. this will be a good long trip and will need 3 or 4 places to stay. I imagine there will be lots of camping on the way :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
You might have lost your mind, but it looks like you're well on your way to finding yourselves. Good luck! Safe travels!

JandSJK

If your travels take you through Oregon message me and I'll see what my Jeep family here can come up with for a place to stay

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dixon4x4

Good luck, my wife and I did the same thing 4 years ago. Lived in Michigan and decided to sell everything except what we could fit in the back and moved to Colorado. Best decision we ever made.

TrailBear

Congrats on the move, I'm jealous I would love to have that much wilderness out my back door. If I was on the mainland I'd offer you a place for a night and a pint!

Don't let fear and common sense hold you back:)
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom