PRESS RELEASE : SFZ Central Command SALE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, if your in need of hooking up ancillary electronics to your rig, you need Strike Force Zebra's Central Command - their NEW sealed power distribution box with an 8 fused/relay switch box PLUS 5 fused circuits in one harness. If you order one now through Wednesday, October 18th and use promo code 11POCC, you can save 11% OFF!!

Click on the link below to order your SFZ Central Command and SAVE 11%OFF!
STRIKE FORCE ZEBRA CENTRAL COMMAND

Central Command is a centralized power module that allows you to efficiently connect and control your rig's electrical components through one convenient, power-protected switch panel. Connect up to 12 different accessories, switch 8 of them on & off with lighted LED rocker switches, keep your wiring organized and tidy, and reliably carry a power load of up to 200 amps with protection circuits engineered to shield your valuable electronics and powered accessories.
attachment.php

200amp reset circuit breaker that is included.
attachment.php

8 switches. SFZ includes a CB mount to mount this above the mirror. This could be mounted along the A-pilar with some HD Velcro OR mounted on the dash with a magnet mount or Tray mount with a RAM ball.
attachment.php

Supper clean install and accessories are easy to add with a color-coded system to keep them straight. Just crimp the supply wire to our included wire (with but connector that is also Heat Shrink) and plug into the sealed Central Command connector. Grounds go to chassis. Simple and easy!
attachment.php

Vinnielax

Great write up and offer. Does this have the ability for a duel switch to allow for running a winch in and out from the cab?

Great write up and offer. Does this have the ability for a duel switch to allow for running a winch in and out from the cab?

To be honest, I would only run power directly from the battery. With a winch, you want to go direct. A switch to run the winch (as a controller only) is easy to do. Happy to talk through it and build what you need. DM me and let’s talk!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Really does look like a great set up, for a guy like me who is indecisive on all the options sometimes that most simple is the best! I like how easy it can be mounted where you want it. When I get around to this part of my build I know what I’ll be going with

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vinnielax

I placed my order Sunday night and it was received today. I’ll do my best at putting together an installation/review over the weekend. Thanks again!

Top Bottom