The Harlem Shake

my_jk

Just like Gundam Style I can't get the Harlem Shake out of my mind!! Here is the first version of the Harlem Shake that went viral accumulating more than 7.4 million views in the first week, as well as inspiring a notable subset of contributions from well-known Internet companies.

Also here is Pepsis version of the Harlem Shake

Trail JK

Just like Gundam Style I can't get the Harlem Shake out of my mind!! Here is the first version of the Harlem Shake that went viral accumulating more than 7.4 million views in the first week, as well as inspiring a notable subset of contributions from well-known Internet companies.

Also here is Pepsis version of the Harlem Shake

OMG YES!!! That would be awesome!!! After a trail run like the dry lake bed on the 2013 kickoff run, tops off the jeeps & people standing going crazy, some jeeps driving around. People in their Wayalife huddies! That would be soooo funny!!! Eddie we should do this!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Overlander JK

Me either. And I will no longer be attending any Wayalife events due to the possibility of this happening.

What not too many people know, is that Adam, AKA Overlander JK, is actually founder of the Harlem shake. He is the chap in the first video with the Dozer colored helmet (which matches his Dozer 12' JK Sport). By the looks of this post he is obviously trying to prevent people hopping onto the next fad called the "Wayalife Wiggle" and away from the "Harlem Shake." If you don't believe the guy in the helmet is Overlander, look at the following pieces of irrefutable evidence:

1. Overlander JK is a racer at heart, and purchased a Dozer colored race helmet to match his Dozer JK Sport (Snorkels)
2. Overlander JK is originally from New York State, and spent a considerable amount of time in Harlem trying to "live the thug life"
3. He's been known to cut a rug.
4. He's humble and thereby would not want to admit starting the "Harlem Shake" nor would he want to show his face "Shaking it" on camera.
5. Snorkels

:cheesy::bleh:

Haha. You're my boy blue!

Last edited:
Top Bottom