Will a 430N head unit from 2014 JK work in a 2010 JK?

raginkgin1

Just verified on the Mopar parts & accessories site that a 430N fits a 2010. I’ll post any addition parts needed once we start the swap.

Also notices I made an error in posting this JK question to the JL tech thread. Would it be possible for an admin to move this thread to the correct JK tech forum?

raginkgin1

Ok so we got the head unit installed but she only has an AM/FM antenna. It obvious that we need to get an antenna for the gps and siriusfm but is that a single antenna or two that plug into one port? I can find the cable on the mopar parts site but not the antenna end. Anyone have part numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Ok so we got the head unit installed but she only has an AM/FM antenna. It obvious that we need to get an antenna for the gps and siriusfm but is that a single antenna or two that plug into one port? I can find the cable on the mopar parts site but not the antenna end. Anyone have part numbers?

I’ve never seen it on my jeep but on the truck it is a black bump on the roof and on the grand it looks like a shark tail on the back

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug

At some point the mygig units switched from separate Sirius and GPS ports to one. A quick glance at the rear of the unit will tell you which one you have. I believe the 2014 only has one input and the antenna serves as both the GPS and satellite. I purchased an aftermarket one for GPS only.

Top Bottom