Warn 9.5TI

Midnsped

I stumbled upon a used Warn 9.5TI at a local offroad shop. The owner made me a deal (I think), so I picked it up. Needless to say it was a target of opportunity. Does anyone have any experience with this winch? Pros/Cons? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

I stumbled upon a used Warn 9.5TI at a local offroad shop. The owner made me a deal (I think), so I picked it up. Needless to say it was a target of opportunity. Does anyone have any experience with this winch? Pros/Cons? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool, even I got one. I'm yet to get it on the Jeep.. waiting for the Santa to show up with EVO front bumpers :D

Mine came in with the solenoid gone, so I picked up a couple of them from Amazon and went about on fixing it.. took some time to learn on that.. but now hopefully its fixed.. yet to spool in the winch rope! Since I took it apart I was able to clean and grease up the gears as well. A couple of videos on YouTube do help

Its pretty heavy though and I think it makes a great winch, its a bit slower than 9.5 Cti but overall its good.. I've a Jeeper pal who has this on his Rubicon and man it works flawless..

Last edited:

JoeB-JKURX

Offset Fairlead

I've a Warn 9.5 CTi-S (C for contactor and S for synthetic rope) installed on stock 10A/X steel bumper (minus ends). This bumper was designed for the 9.5 Ti style (offset from center) winch. It (the winch) was the high end Warn winch in 2014 and was available from FCA with a Mopar model number (I bought my with a Warn winch model designation on Amazon). It is a great and virtually indestructible piece of equipment and, used with the optional wireless remote, extremely easy to employ from the driver's seat. The point of this post is that either the bumper you will use comes with an offset fairlead mounting location or you will have to modify your (stock or aftermarket) bumper. In this respect, the 9.5 is different from the now top of the line Zeon 10-S which has a centered (in the bumper) fairlead location.

Top Bottom