Flashpaq

Daryl

Has anyone used the Flashpaq on a 2017?
Did a lift and 35’s recently and purchased the tuner to turn off the TPMS light and recalibrate the speedo. Planned on doing the ECM unlock and adding a tune later on down the road. Problem is when i hook this up to my 17, it tells me the vehicle is not supported. Called Superchips and they are telling me that the ECM has to be unlocked first. Anyone else run into this with a later model JK?

Thanks in advance

zimm

Caught the Bug
You're not going to gain any power back from a flash. Better off returning it and regearing to 4.88.

Gobicon2017

Just completed mine on 17 Recon. No issues with TD2. You should be able to recalibrate and change any basic features. As far as tuning goes you need to set up ECM swap. Then tune when it comes in and send yours back with the provided box and shipping label.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Daryl

Have you installed ignition and updated the device from your computer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have not done that yet. It sounded like I didn’t have to when speaking with tech support. Was wondering that myself. I have 2 laptops and both are windows xp. I thought I read somewhere where xp wasn’t supported. Should I update the tuner with ignition before I go any farther.
Thanks

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I have not done that yet. It sounded like I didn’t have to when speaking with tech support. Was wondering that myself. I have 2 laptops and both are windows xp. I thought I read somewhere where xp wasn’t supported. Should I update the tuner with ignition before I go any farther.
Thanks
The software may need to be updated. I would try that first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Daryl

Update
I downloaded ignition and updated the tuner (389 files added). The Flashpaq now recognizes the vehicle and I was able to turn off the TPMS light and change tire size to recalibrate the speedo

Top Bottom