Hello from Renton Washington

RazerX

I've been on another Jeep forum for a few y ears, and decided to branch out a bit and get different thoughts and opinions on jeeping. Found this site and thought it looked good. I don't post a lot, but read to soak up knowledge.

50+ year old guy, currently on my second jeep which is a 2014 flame red Willies. I've lifted it with a 2.5" AEV, wheels and tires, bumpers, winch, lights and a few interior goodies. I tend to stick to light 4 wheeling, nothing too crazy however I like the jeep because it's ready for anything I throw at it.

Current projects is a new front axle install, rear re-gear and a break upgrade planned for the Thanksgiving holiday. The brake research is what specifically brought me here, as all they think works on the other forum is Teraflex/Crown front brake upgrades.

:standing wave:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I've been on another Jeep forum for a few y ears, and decided to branch out a bit and get different thoughts and opinions on jeeping. Found this site and thought it looked good. I don't post a lot, but read to soak up knowledge.

50+ year old guy, currently on my second jeep which is a 2014 flame red Willies. I've lifted it with a 2.5" AEV, wheels and tires, bumpers, winch, lights and a few interior goodies. I tend to stick to light 4 wheeling, nothing too crazy however I like the jeep because it's ready for anything I throw at it.

Current projects is a new front axle install, rear re-gear and a break upgrade planned for the Thanksgiving holiday. The brake research is what specifically brought me here, as all they think works on the other forum is Teraflex/Crown front brake upgrades.

:standing wave:

Welcome to Wayalife. If you are doing the Dynatrac brakes, you won’t be disappointed.

RazerX

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Yes, I'm looking at the Dynatrac brakes pretty seriously. Pricing seems to be pretty standard, haven't found any "deals" out there yet.

RazerX

Just pulled the trigger on the progrip brakes! Thanksgiving project will be to install a D44 front axle, regear the rear to 4.56 and install the brakes, can't wait to see how she drives.

Top Bottom