Jk troubles

Scarecrow1969

So on august 21 of this year I bought a used 2016 jk 2 dr with 9200 miles on it on august 24 it threw a rod I've spent the last 2 months screwing with Chrysler to put an engine in it they said it might be done tues or weds of this week. The dealership hasn't been the problem it's been Chrysler this is the first Chrysler product I've ever bought and when I bought it I was looking at a four runner and the jeep I'm thinking I should've went with the Toyota.i just wanted to vent a little sitting here making a payment on my imaginary jeep

Scarecrow1969

They haven't tore apart the engine yet they actually put an engine in it and couldn't get it running right so they had to put a second long block in it

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Man that sucks! It’s been in the shop since Aug. 23?? I would have thought some type of lemon law would come in effect by now.

Scarecrow1969

Man that sucks! It’s been in the shop since Aug. 23?? I would have thought some type of lemon law would come in effect by now.

It's been gone since the 24th and the way a lawyer explained the lemon law to me if they got it fixed after I filed I couldn't take it back I could only have it replaced or bought back if I took my jeep back I would have had to pay the legal fees.its been Chrysler holding this up

SDG

Caught the Bug
It's been gone since the 24th and the way a lawyer explained the lemon law to me if they got it fixed after I filed I couldn't take it back I could only have it replaced or bought back if I took my jeep back I would have had to pay the legal fees.its been Chrysler holding this up

Having gone through the lemon law x2... I filed mine after the jeep was back in my position, I was out of pocket 0, as any good lemon law attorney works on contingency. They won't take the case if they don't think you will win. I was reimbursed for the cost of my vehicle minus depreciation from the first time of service. I kept the jeep and drove it until all the proceedings were finalized. I got my check from Chrysler and dropped it off at the dealer.

Chrysler was responsible for paying my attorney fees as they settled without trial.

I took the vehicle back, and then filed the case.

Desertman

I have a similar issue 25,500 km still under the warranty and gas tank started leaking. Chrysler Middle East rejected the warranty claim because I had a 4 inch lift. Even the manager at the dealer said it was a manufacturing fault. Anyway it cost them big time I got jeep and Dodge removed from my approved vendor list. The order for my new trucks went to GM.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Took me a month and a half to get Chrysler to approve the dealer to fix a faulty weld on the 2012 I had. It wasn’t the dealer, either.

Top Bottom