Anyone know lift 2,75 doesn’t need wheel spacer

Eloucha

Ok I am installing 5100 bilstein shocks old manu Arb spring and trackbar relocation bracket rear brake line bracket rear extended sway bar link.315/70/17 cooper stt pro , I am keeping my rubicon stock rims
What else need it in ur opinion??
Do I need to use wheel spacer1,5 with that set or it going to rub ??on stock fenders ??ur welcome to help if I miss something , ur experience and knowledge matter here to help

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok I am installing 5100 bilstein shocks old manu Arb spring and trackbar relocation bracket rear brake line bracket rear extended sway bar link.315/70/17 cooper stt pro , I am keeping my rubicon stock rims
Do I need to use wheel spacer1,5 with that set or it going to rub ??on stock fenders ??ur welcome to help if I miss something , ur experience and knowledge matter here to help

Any tire you decide to run wider than stock while your still on factory wheels your more than likely going to rub at full lock. The only way to get around that is to run 1.5” wheel spacers or get new wheels with around 4.5” of backspacing. Since your keeping the factory wheels you will need wheel spacers for front and rear. I highly suggest spidertrax wheel spacers

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yea, don’t get any Chinese crap, go with spidertrax. I run them with no problems for like 6 months now and I wheel my Jeep too.

I was gonna ask you about that, what's the backspacing/size on your pintlers? I actually kind of like the stock wheels on the recon but wasn't sure about running spacers.

Eloucha

Yea, don’t get any Chinese crap, go with spidertrax. I run them with no problems for like 6 months now and I wheel my Jeep too.

View attachment 281681 View attachment 281682 View attachment 281683 View attachment 281684 View attachment 281685 View attachment 281686 View attachment 281686 View attachment 281687 View attachment 281688
View attachment 281690
What do u think abt this my friend he use them and now he want to give to me still I can use them they are spidertrax 1,5 and I have this stock wheel View attachment 281692

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

Post a pic when you get those mounted if you wouldn't mind, I'm really curious to see how they look

Eloucha

Sorry I should have been clearer on who that request was directed at thanks for the quick response though[emoji106]

Eloucha, if ya wouldn't mind post a pic of those size tires mounted on your stock wheels when you get a chance

For sure I will I am working on it. I am doing some color modifications on jeep color changing couple stuff by next week I be done

Eloucha

For sure I will I am working on it. I am doing some color modifications on jeep color changing couple stuff by next week I be done oh I just finish putting legato axle black exhaust I got it for free from a friend is just sound and look nothing to do with performance but since a friend gave it to me I am not a mall crawler. But u know when free stuff come to ur door lol

Top Bottom