Technical question abt rear window brackets

Eloucha

Hello. Hard top rear window I bought missing strut and lower bracket today I was at dealer and bought strut but they don’t sale lower bracket attached to hard top or the one attached to window I couldn’t find them no where but I found this on eBay plz jeeper can some one confirm is the same with pic View attachment 281922 bc on eBay saying is for Tj but from the pic look it same as jk and I don’t have bracket to compare them does any one can check with his jks if they are the same plz View attachment 281927

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
You probably have to by the whole window if they dealer doesn’t carry that part by itself. You might be lucky enough to find one on Ebay or Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eloucha

You probably have to by the whole window if they dealer doesn’t carry that part by itself. You might be lucky enough to find one on Ebay or Craigslist.

I just check mopar web site .I took stock number from the pic u send me and I found it 16$ it say from 2007,to 2010 I guess it will fit lol and the top I found it on eBay both for 40$ I don’t know how to thanks you my best regards View attachment 281947

Top Bottom