Alpine upgrade

Dmac08JK

So my local jeep dealer. Is doing the new alpine radio dash and speakers and sub installation for me but I feel kinda silly not doing it myself anyway. Has anyone have the alpine (07-18 JKs) and do you like it?

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I’ll be honest I’m impressed with it enough to not change anything. All of my last wranglers had aftermarket everything but the new alpine system is good. I do have the floor mounted sub and haven’t compared it to the upright model of previous years.
And I love not worrying too much about theft.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I really like the alpine premium package. It’s a fair bit better then the infinity premium audio that came in my 07.

It’s obscenely better than that hammered dog $hit that is the base system. We had 2 2015s, one with premium and one without and the difference was tremendous.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Josh_MN

'16 With Alpine

Good morning,
I've got a 2016 JKU Backcountry with the Alpine system. That sub literally pounds! I watched a 45 minute technical presentation done by the designers of the system, that explained what they did to make it sound the way it does - it really is a marvel! For hard top Jeeps, they even have it self-calibrate to top-off sound scheme when you disconnect the rear wiper motor. It's very powerful, and very loud, with some darned-impressive bass for a stock system. I think you'll love it!

feederic

My '16 HR has the alpine and I love the speakers/sub. I may replace the headunit with something that has apple car play, but I'm definitely keeping the speakers. Overall, it is the best factory unit I have ever purchased and I'm glad I did!

gregolso

If its the factory Alpine, it is ok (actually good for a oem stereo), but IMHO the Alpine restyle after market is a much better product in every way, and you can get it and upgraded amps, and subs for close to what you pay the Stealer...er Dealer for.
And you could just order the lower 430 equivalent stereo option so you have the factory steering wheel controls and sell it to re-coup some cost as well.
Good luck!

Top Bottom