Hello fellow junkies

LGPow2006

Hello all... New to Wayalife... been watching JK Forums for a while now... working up my first Jeep. 09 JK X. Was lifted when I bought it (2.5 i think). Running 33.1250 since I had not found info stating I could go with 35 at that time:grayno:
Just installed a Q9500i winch ontop of a HighRock 4X4 bumper...... Trektop NX is in the mail. (spring is very close here in AZ) Still so much to do

Love what I have been able to do so far in my Jeep... it is one of the best things I ever invested in.

Anyone in SE Arizona (Safford) feel free to message me and we can go wheeling.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE!! We're glad you found us and happy that you're here :thumb:

Post up some pics of your Jeep when you get a chance :yup:

LGPow2006

Welcome to WAYALIFE!! We're glad you found us and happy that you're here :thumb:

Post up some pics of your Jeep when you get a chance :yup:

Avatar done... working on the others. have to transfer from home to work computer to get them posted... not sure I want everyone to know how far behind I am on Mods LOL.... Avatar is weekend after I got rid of the stock street slick tires.... have to get another pic soon as much has been done just not a lot of wheeling since I started catching up.... LOL i know its not a race. It is what it is etc....

Top Bottom