Brake lines on front Dynatrac ProRock 60

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Need some advice on how all of you with the hardcore Dynatrac ProRock 60 installed your front brake lines. How mine are attached after I installed them seems IMG_8841.JPG IMG_8840.JPG to be pinching the brake line while turning. It will eventually wear through. Did you get a different brake line without the 90 degree bend or did you mount it differently? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I don’t have Dynatracs but I would look for brake lines with different bend.

There’s a lot of local places that make brake lines. Try looking for somebody local to make them for you.

WJCO

Meme King
Can you reposition the frame connection? As in unbolt it and lower it or move it forward more? Or flip the banjo at the caliper around 180 degrees so the bend comes out near your spring. Also, the ones that Rancho makes have smaller bends I think.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Can you reposition the frame connection? As in unbolt it and lower it or move it forward more? Or flip the banjo at the caliper around 180 degrees so the bend comes out near your spring. Also, the ones that Rancho makes have smaller bends I think.

No, it pretty much is connected and routed to avoid contact with the coilover springs. I am thinking of getting lines with no 90 to solve it.

aTX427

Need some advice on how all of you with the hardcore Dynatrac ProRock 60 installed your front brake lines. How mine are attached after I installed them seems View attachment 282418 View attachment 282419 to be pinching the brake line while turning. It will eventually wear through. Did you get a different brake line without the 90 degree bend or did you mount it differently? Thanks!

Is that happening when you stuff the tire? I have mine hoses clocked 90* from yours with the bend facing up and didn't notice the hose pinching when I was testing it out over the weekend.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Is that happening when you stuff the tire? I have mine hoses clocked 90* from yours with the bend facing up and didn't notice the hose pinching when I was testing it out over the weekend.

It is when the I have it turned full lock either way. Your XD must have the brake hose attachment vertical instead of horizontal. Can you post up a pic?
Thanks!

Deacon

I had to grind my brake linea to fit.

In the process of installing my 60's and so this come up, just checked and see what you mean.. Would it be easier to trim down the banjo fitting an 1/8" or grind down the inner caliber 1/8" to allow clocking the banjo fitting to allow the 90 degree to go upwards instead of sideways... ---- add this to my to do list

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
In the process of installing my 60's and so this come up, just checked and see what you mean.. Would it be easier to trim down the banjo fitting an 1/8" or grind down the inner caliber 1/8" to allow clocking the banjo fitting to allow the 90 degree to go upwards instead of sideways... ---- add this to my to do list

I would grind the caliper in case you rip a brake line then any new one would fit.

aTX427

Im traveling today and tomorrow, but the sensor wire and brake line are zip tied together. I did not tie them to the coilover's like others had. It was kinking the hose like yours at full bump on stretching it when extended.

Top Bottom