2017 sahara

Andy & Judy

I just picked up new 2017 Sahara and noticed I didn't have the small reverseable carpeted mat that goes in the back...small mat with JEEP on it...it is missing. My 2013 had it! Also I have read it is supposed to have a pkg. with grab handles and coat hooks there. I have one pkg. of one coat hook that's it. Also I have the optional slush mats. Am I also supposed to have the carpeted ones also or are they deleted if you get the slush mats? Any info would help.
Thank you.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I just picked up new 2017 Sahara and noticed I didn't have the small reverseable carpeted mat that goes in the back...small mat with JEEP on it...it is missing. My 2013 had it! Also I have read it is supposed to have a pkg. with grab handles and coat hooks there. I have one pkg. of one coat hook that's it. Also I have the optional slush mats. Am I also supposed to have the carpeted ones also or are they deleted if you get the slush mats? Any info would help.
Thank you.

Might need to post up the window sticker to get the answers you are looking for. But yes, you wouldn’t get the carpeted mats and the slush mats.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Go to the Jeep website and find your way to the build sheet section. Enter your VIN and they email it to you in a few days.
This will tell you everything it was supposed to come with. Hopefully you can use that to verify what you have or don't have.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom