Rhino paint

DRCRAWL

How do you guys feel about Rhino paint for the body of my jeep and undercarriage? Curious about the cost, and the different types. Any experience would be helpful.
Thank you.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Your jeep is 3 weeks old.... why would you want to ruin the body? And “Undercarriage”? You mean The frame? Seems like a waste of money to me.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I found rustoleum stain black to hold up and cover most metal the best without pealing. Get a case at home depot or lowes. Every few months I crawl under and zap anything rusty looking.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That's not to bad! Mine looks like that after most trips, honestly with a good wash and some wax it's barely noticeable usually. Or just once and awhile give it a good buffing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven't taken mine through the brush yet.... but I figure, when it happens... O-well.... It's a Jeep... adds character... plus like you said.. buff and wax. I would never Rhino mine, but that's just me. ( Rhino linings fade and end up looking worse in my opinion..)

black pearl

Hooked
I haven't taken mine through the brush yet.... but I figure, when it happens... O-well.... It's a Jeep... adds character... plus like you said.. buff and wax. I would never Rhino mine, but that's just me. ( Rhino linings fade and end up looking worse in my opinion..)

Right! I don't mind the jeep looking like it's actually been wheeled. Their are to many shiny jeeps in my town, that are just for looks and prestige. Use it for what it's built for and have fun [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DRCRAWL

Holy pinstripe Batman! Did you buy a used 17 or did you do that in a 3 week period?

haha, 2 weeks. I did most of that in one trip :D loving the jeep thing! My buddy said I should change my name to "guy buys a new jeep and uses it!" I thought that was funny.

Top Bottom