2017 SAHARA 2 Door

Andy & Judy

I have a 2017 Sahara 2 Door and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a rear cargo mat. I will be leaving my rear seat in but it will be folded up all the time.
Thank you, Andy

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I have a 2017 Sahara 2 Door and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a rear cargo mat. I will be leaving my rear seat in but it will be folded up all the time.
Thank you, Andy
Well I know what I wouldn't recommend. I bought the full set of weathertec liners for my 12 2dr. The front ones were great but the cargo mat was a waste for the cost. It was constantly sliding around and because of the slick surface whatever I put on it was constantly sliding as well. I usually kept my tools for work on it and half the time I'd end up needing to grab them from the passenger door. I'm sure there are much better options out there for a lot less money. I know this isn't what you asked but hopefully it helps eliminate an option.

jeeeep

Hooked
weathertech makes some of the better fitting floor cargo mats.

I have a friend who uses the dirty dog 4x4 liner, it's pretty nice if you want full coverage of the rear area.

I think rugged ridge makes a full coverage liner as well.

Top Bottom