Is Project-JK still affiliated with Wayalife?

Jersey_Devil

Just a quick question..... I know jkf is no longer owned by Eddie, but what about Project JK? I've been switching my jkf decals to wayalife ones but I still like my project jk windshield banner and don't wanna take it off unless their no longer affiliated with Wayalife. Thank in advance for answering this trivial question for me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Yes, Project-JK is 100% ours and directly affiliated with WAYALIFE. ALL of the JK decals, branding, swag, etc. is copyrighted and owned by us. The only thing we sold is JKF and no longer have any affiliation with it. If you go to www.Project-JK.com, you will see a note in the top right hand corner of your screen that explains that it is a WAYALIFE PRODUCTION LLC company.

Jersey_Devil

LOL!! Yes, Project-JK is 100% ours and directly affiliated with WAYALIFE. ALL of the JK decals, branding, swag, etc. is copyrighted and owned by us. The only thing we sold is JKF and no longer have any affiliation with it. If you go to www.Project-JK.com, you will see a note in the top right hand corner of your screen that explains that it is a WAYALIFE PRODUCTION LLC company.

Sweet! I can keep my windshield banner! Thanks for clearing that up for me!

catahoula

Caught the Bug

It fricken better be! I was starting to worry. So we still get all the good stuff...the swag, videos, write-ups. Are you guys ever going to have a Suds and Grub on the East Coast? It's would be a nice drive out here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It fricken better be! I was starting to worry. So we still get all the good stuff...the swag, videos, write-ups. Are you guys ever going to have a Suds and Grub on the East Coast? It's would be a nice drive out here.

It sure would be great if we could make it out to one but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. If you want to start one up, would however be more than happy to help you promote it. Just let me know :yup:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
It sure would be great if we could make it out to one but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. If you want to start one up, would however be more than happy to help you promote it. Just let me know :yup:

You never know. If I can talk to my wife into it would like to make a road trip out your way. Remember when I was a kid our family of 4 drove from Nebraska to California in a CJ-7. That was a trip. I'm sure a little more comfortable today in a JK for sure. Thanks for the offer too!:beer:

GCM 2

Another little known fact.....

Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids......and Eddie is the owner of the Internet. Yes, the entire Worldwide Web. That is a medically documented fact.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids......and Eddie is the owner of the Internet. Yes, the entire Worldwide Web. That is a medically documented fact.

I didn't know that but you can't put anything on the web that isn't true so it must be.

GCM 2

Overlander and French model. I hope to be like you someday.;)

There are plenty of unexplored categories to pigeon hole yourself into. Try not to limit yourself, explore the studio space, the only difference between you and me is when I get out of my bed every morning I make a living as Overlanding French Model. And again, bonjour.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There are plenty of unexplored categories to pigeon hole yourself into. Try not to limit yourself, explore the studio space, the only difference between you and me is when I get out of my bed every morning I make a living as Overlanding French Model. And again, bonjour.

I get out of bed and check the lotto numbers. :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Just a quick question..... I know jkf is no longer owned by Eddie, but what about Project JK? I've been switching my jkf decals to wayalife ones but I still like my project jk windshield banner and don't wanna take it off unless their no longer affiliated with Wayalife. Thank in advance for answering this trivial question for me.

Were you getting confused by the posts over on JKF wanting a "new identity" hence a new logo?

I can also testify as GCM2 stated. Eddie owns the www. You can verify it here at www.Wayoflifeownstheentireworldwidewebdontbelievethehypesucka.com

TrailBear

Bonjour is hello I think you mean au revoir :)

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

Bbreen724

I'm in for the east coast, specifically Mass. I'm not aware of anything around here!

WLFMOON

We were always thinking of starting an east coast branch up here in Maine! Nothing around here that we know about. It would be great if we could have something out this way.

Top Bottom