Bent C’s?

Deankxf

I noticed my axle c’s look somewhat bent, not sure if it’s factory or or they are starting to bend, any insight would be appreciated, I do plan on doing c gussets in the near future Image1510774763.772256.jpg Image1510774774.987414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Get an alignment done and that'll tell you how bent they are if they are. IF they are, no point in installing gussets :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I've only seen one picture of a C that was visually bent. As Eddie stated, without measuring it, you probably won't know visually. Just for kicks, I just went out and checked camber on two JK axles. A 30 and a 44. Using a perfect steel bar pressed against the tire and an angle finder, both axles were identically the same. Each of the four front tires (two vehicles) measured .5 degrees negative (Less than 1 degree camber). I don't know how accurate this is compared to a computerized alignment, but good enough for me considering all four tires were the same. The axle in the one vehicle is a year old and the other axle has brand new ball joints installed this year.

1115171247.jpg

1115171246.jpg

1115171248.jpg

DP1120

As the others said the easiest and best way to be able to tell is going to be on a alignment rack as they are going to be much more accurate.

Top Bottom