And front one is 33.1 rear is 33.4

Which one do i have to use?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I measured my tire to recalibrate.

And front one is 33.1 rear is 33.4

Which one do i have to use?

Just to make sure, you are measuring from the ground to the top corner of the tire where the sidewall becomes the tread, right? If so, could be that one tires just has more air in it. Either way, you can only set it in .25" increments so, I would go with 33.25"

tkkim

Just to make sure, you are measuring from the ground to the top corner of the tire where the sidewall becomes the tread, right? If so, could be that one tires just has more air in it. Either way, you can only set it in .25" increments so, I would go with 33.25"

Yes i did. I'll re-check my tire pressure.. I thought it is normal cause weight of engine...

flotto

not to high jack your tread but I can't get my tpms to reset with the procal. any ideas? I put new tires on got the tire diameter changed but the tpms says low pressure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
not to high jack your tread but I can't get my tpms to reset with the procal. any ideas? I put new tires on got the tire diameter changed but the tpms says low pressure.

What did you set your psi to on the ProCal?

tkkim

So confusing..

I have viair 400p and arb deflator..

So when I inflate my tire with viair, i set 34 psi. Then I recheck with arb deflator it shows 37psi..

What's wrong with that? Or did i do something wrong?

rinkishjk

Sometimes tire gages vary a little bit. I have two pencil style gages and they both vary like 3 psi between either.
I would use the aev procal to set your psi threshold as low as u can, and then set your tire psi using a guage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom