Antifreeze

This is the one i read .antifreeze at stores dont say if they are hoat,which is the one i need i believe

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app
The link provided by another member is very helpful. I've referenced it many times. I will assume the OPs Jeep is an 08 based on your name?

My 08 I added HOAT it has a pinky color to it. My 16 which belive it or not I just topped up this week is OAT, and has a purple color to it. Careful the light can skew the color....weird.

The jug I purchased thus week from MOPAR when you read the small print on the back referenced OAT. The parts guys at my dealer is really on the ball, we double confirmed .

Do not mix or add the incorrect Coolant!!

Yes you can add directly to the overflow bottle as per your owners manual.

I agree with you MOPAR does not make it screaming obvious on the jug which flavor it is.....the cap color is helpful.

Jellymon

Pre 2012-Antifreeze-HOAT. Orange fluid, blue or black cap, 5year 100000. Mopar
Part #-68048953AB

Attachments

• 20170910_170416.jpg
    20170910_170416.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Jeep Bro 08

The link provided by another member is very helpful. I've referenced it many times. I will assume the OPs Jeep is an 08 based on your name?

My 08 I added HOAT it has a pinky color to it. My 16 which belive it or not I just topped up this week is OAT, and has a purple color to it. Careful the light can skew the color....weird.

The jug I purchased thus week from MOPAR when you read the small print on the back referenced OAT. The parts guys at my dealer is really on the ball, we double confirmed .

Do not mix or add the incorrect Coolant!!

Yes you can add directly to the overflow bottle as per your owners manual.

I agree with you MOPAR does not make it screaming obvious on the jug which flavor it is.....the cap color is helpful.
Yes i got an 08, just got a jug from dealership my cap is black & its 5yr 100k miles . It was even cheaper there than autozone

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom