Adjusting Fog lights

jorgelrod

Hooked
So I used the write up on the site about Headlight Adjustment when I bought the JW Speaker headlights and they are awesome. My OEM fog lights pretty much became useless after putting on the JW Speakers so now that the 6145 J2's where launched I waited for a good black friday deal on the 6145J since they're basically the same light, same specs, light output, etc. Only main difference is they are plug and play with 2011+ JKs. So when I lifted the Jeep, I never adjusted the fog lights and now that I will be installing the JWS fog lights I want to properly set them and adjust them. is there any write up or pointers on fog light adjustments?

JeepJeep75

IMG_6541.jpg Not a writeup, but here’s a tip. These JW fogs have a crisp cut-off on the height of the light output. A carefully drilled hole in the bumper to get to the adjustment screw on the fog light will make adjustments much more pleasant, and possible.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
View attachment 283718 Not a writeup, but here’s a tip. These JW fogs have a crisp cut-off on the height of the light output. A carefully drilled hole in the bumper to get to the adjustment screw on the fog light will make adjustments much more pleasant, and possible.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My Warn bumper pushes them towards the outside of the bumper and has a lot of space to adjust them, but this is a great tip nonetheless...

Top Bottom