Getting them mounted tomorrow morning!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361496948.082039.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361496996.031389.jpg

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Pretty sweet! Boy I can't wait to get to 35s!

I'll be looking for some pics of them all mounted up! :thumb:

FrankenJeeper

I'm anxious to have them mounted! Ill be sure to keep everyone updated on them. They appear to be a fairly aggressive A/T

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

TheDuff

Got new bumper and cut the fenders. Now to save for a winch. 1361565776245.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

FrankenJeeper

Well I put about 150 miles on the Falken's today and I've got to say, I am seriously impressed with the ride quality! Coming from a set of KM2's I knew it would be a smoother ride, but it's amazing the difference in ride quality. Coming home tonight it was raining pretty good and they handle very well in wet weather too. I am definitely pleased with them so far. Now I just have to strip off my BFG decals off the side of my hood! I know WAYALIFE has decals, but by chance does Eddie have any that might fit the side of the hood?

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Send falken an email and they'll send you some decals. I sent them an email and they sent me a bunch of decals a couple t shirts and a couple little mini mag flashlights with falken tagged on them.
The guy I emailed was Andrew Hoit (ahoit@falkentire.com). I've got 30k miles on a set of wilpeaks and still got tons of tread left

FrankenJeeper

Send falken an email and they'll send you some decals. I sent them an email and they sent me a bunch of decals a couple t shirts and a couple little mini mag flashlights with falken tagged on them.
The guy I emailed was Andrew Hoit (ahoit@falkentire.com). I've got 30k miles on a set of wilpeaks and still got tons of tread left

I just emailed him, thanks for the tip! How well do your wildpeaks handle Offroad? I'm curious how stable and predictable they are when aired down

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Tackerdown

Banned
I just emailed him, thanks for the tip! How well do your wildpeaks handle Offroad? I'm curious how stable and predictable they are when aired down

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

EVO has some and I believe WOL said they are going to make some. I think that's what I read in a post somewhere .

C.O.D.

Tackerdown

Banned
Well I put about 150 miles on the Falken's today and I've got to say, I am seriously impressed with the ride quality! Coming from a set of KM2's I knew it would be a smoother ride, but it's amazing the difference in ride quality. Coming home tonight it was raining pretty good and they handle very well in wet weather too. I am definitely pleased with them so far. Now I just have to strip off my BFG decals off the side of my hood! I know WAYALIFE has decals, but by chance does Eddie have any that might fit the side of the hood?

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

my statement above was incorrect they're making decals for the rear fender area .but you could put the way life on the hood if you cut it down uploadfromtaptalk1361641401857.jpg

C.O.D.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

They handle great offroad. Very tough tire I've wheeled in sharp shale and watched bfgs and good years cut sidewalls and the wildpeak did great. Not so great in sticky mud but that's the only drawback I've had. They seem to hold great even on the slickest of rocks and are very stable on sidehills. Overall I'm very happy with this tire and will more than likely run it again.

Top Bottom