Evo sway bar links and what size?

SilverBack775

Guys I need your help, I’m piecing together Evo’s 3 plush ride lift. And I need to know what size Evo sway bar links I need? Am I suppose to measure? Or is there a exact size I need for a 3 inch lift? Thanks for the help?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Guys I need your help, I’m piecing together Evo’s 3 plush ride lift. And I need to know what size Evo sway bar links I need? Am I suppose to measure? Or is there a exact size I need for a 3 inch lift? Thanks for the help?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Set the level of the sway bar, measure from eye to eye. I believe their website says that if you fall between sizes to go with the longer one.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Every jeep will be different. I would measure after installing the new coils. Take off the old ones, level out the sway bar and measure from eye to eye. Just as a reference, my front is sitting at 10 inches and my rear is at 13.5.

Jeepfan30

Definitely get the coils on and then measure. I measured mine with 15 degree angle upward so they don't flip when flexed out. I ordered the 10.5 - 11.9 inch front EVO links. I think my rear EVO links are 13 inches.

Top Bottom