What would you do with these LEDs

ihaveemerged

I was given two 11” LEDs as a gift and I have a couple ideas on how to use them but I thought I would open up the ideas floor to you guys.

Where would you mount these lights on a Wangler Unlimited?

Here is a pic of my Jeep right now (yeah, yeah, you would change the grille;) but let’s keep to the topic) I have only done mods that effect the front of the vehicle so far, nothing to sides, rear or interior. If it matters I have both tops and plan on removing doors in the summer.

Thanking you guys in advance for your advice and looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

IMG_2354.jpg IMG_2353.jpg IMG_2348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Honestly, since you already have them, if you're just going for looks, I would say mount one on the hood and one on the bumper. I'm don't really like the hood mount style but being you already have the light bar above the windshield, I think a shorter hood mounted one would look good on your jeep.

TrailHunter

Hooked
You could sell them and put the money towards that stock grill you've been wanting .... or wait till you get a new bumper to mount.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I'd put them under the seat facing the front foot well. That way when I dropped something I might actually stand a chance of finding in the dark. Lol

jsukey

One of those would probably be perfect for making a really nice reverse light! I've been thinking about adding something along those lines myself. Would really like something that fits inside my receiver hitch though. Vision-X sells one, but it is pricey! I could make that work though.

zimm

Caught the Bug
With a 50" front bar, you don't need any more light upfront. What about both as back lights? Under rear bumper either side of the hitch.

ihaveemerged

With a 50" front bar, you don't need any more light upfront. What about both as back lights? Under rear bumper either side of the hitch.

I am leaning towards using them as reverse lights. With tinted windows and kinds shitty factory reverse lights it’s hard to see what’s behind you at night.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wv14jk

We have a low buck (400$) trail beater we built up and I threw one of those on the back.

Cheaper and easier to install than normal round ones.

Unbelievable how useful that thing is ... after two years of rough use it's still going strong.

One of those mods you don't realize you need until you have it.

Y5Lkwvf.jpg

BobNH

One at the rear for reverse, and one on the dash, pointing towards driver and up, for that evil/horror movie lighting look

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
One out back for sure as a back up light / flood for when ya get into camp late (if ya camp) ... i got a pair of 3"cubes mounted on my rack out back an its true ya dont think about how handy they are till ya got em an are using em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom