Bunch of assholes. You spent this much time flaming me for something so insignificant

sjstar

Hello All,
Only a couple hundred miles on the track bar when it was taken off. Works perfectly fine just got a new one as part of a kit.
$150 shipped
paypal only

Attachments

• IMG_3689.jpg
    IMG_3689.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:

sjstar

I am not going to stoop to your guys level and reply with negative comments. Instead of bashing someone that didn't obey your precious rules. Just let me know and i will fix it. Just trying to post a perfectly good track bar on a site where i thought someone could use one. If you don't find the price fair than make me an offer.
Happy holidays.

WJCO

Meme King
I am not going to stoop to your guys level and reply with negative comments. Instead of bashing someone that didn't obey your precious rules. Just let me know and i will fix it. Just trying to post a perfectly good track bar on a site where i thought someone could use one. If you don't find the price fair than make me an offer.
Happy holidays.

Here's an idea. Grow a sack, fill it with some balls, and go fuck yourself. :yup: Happy Holidays.

WJCO

Meme King
Happy holidays.

Storage-Units.jpg ...............

sjstar

Here's an idea. Grow a sack, fill it with some balls, and go fuck yourself. :yup: Happy Holidays.

Really, what a bunch of assholes. You spent this much time flaming me for something so insignificant. Really think about it how much harm did I do? I have been on countless forums for all kinds of different motorsports related things and I have never come across such a rude group of people. Granted a few doesn't mean that's how the entire bunch is but seems like there is a fare share that have nothing better to do than bash someone for doing god knows what.

Really, what a bunch of assholes. You spent this much time flaming me for something so insignificant. Really think about it how much harm did I do? I have been on countless forums for all kinds of different motorsports related things and I have never come across such a rude group of people. Granted a few doesn't mean that's how the entire bunch is but seems like there is a fare share that have nothing better to do than bash someone for doing god knows what.

God does know what, as do the people that responded....active members only...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom