Lift kits

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any one running a 2” lift and 35-37” tires
On a 2017 jku

2" coil spacers or 2" coil lift? There is a difference and the main one being that a lot of 2" spacers only measure 1.75" tall and MOST 2" coils yield more than 3" of actual lift. 2.5" coil spacers will get you clearing 35" tires but unless you trim your fenders or run flat fenders, you'll be really hard pressed to clear 37's at a full flex.

4x4me

2" coil spacers or 2" coil lift? There is a difference and the main one being that a lot of 2" spacers only measure 1.75" tall and MOST 2" coils yield more than 3" of actual lift. 2.5" coil spacers will get you clearing 35" tires but unless you trim your fenders or run flat fenders, you'll be really hard pressed to clear 37's at a full flex.

2” coils and 35” is what I think I’m going to go with and I am changing over to flat fenders also the Willys wheeler needs flat fenders anyway

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Here's a picture of my wife's Jeep on 33s with trimmed fenders. As you can see, there is plenty of room for 35s. Picture on left is stock height, picture on right is with EVO leveling kit.

DSC04110.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WJCO's setup with 35's, a leveling kit and trimmed fenders is a great setup. Again, depending on what 2" coils you choose to go with, you could end up with way more lift than you need or will even look right.

Top Bottom