Moving from 2.5" to 3.5" Draglink flip yay or nay?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm asking this because the kit (JKS) I'm looking at comes with a draglink flip part. What I can surmise from the photos is that the draglink flip part retains the OEM draglink end on the Pitman side. I would love to upgrade the DL and Tie Rod to a beefier setup but I don't know if i'll just waste money on this since I don't think that the draglink flip would work with something like a Metalcloak draglink. Is it better to just get the JKS suspension without the draglink flip and get a beefier draglink and tie rod at 3.5" or is it a good move to flip the draglnk at this height?

WJCO

Meme King
I would just get the standard flip components that come with the kit. And if it is like other kits, it does retain the upper OEM link end that is already on your vehicle.

J

JKDream

If you aren't running hydro I'd upgrade to a better draglink. I bent three stock ones before doing hydro.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I would just get the standard flip components that come with the kit. And if it is like other kits, it does retain the upper OEM link end that is already on your vehicle.

So would I just get a new link end from Mopar so I don't end up with a new end on one side and one with 60K miles on the other or not even?

Top Bottom