Axle/wiring question.

Jack diddly

Hello all.
I have a buddy that has a 2014 dragon edition. I swapped out my Rubicon 44 with a pr44. He wants my stock ones. The only thing I can see wrong with the swap for him are the lockers and gearing. From what I've read, the dragon edition is basically a Sahara. Are the wire harnesses different from the Rubicon and Sahara to make the lockers work and we just need to add a switch or is there more to it that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Hello all.
I have a buddy that has a 2014 dragon edition. I swapped out my Rubicon 44 with a pr44. He wants my stock ones. The only thing I can see wrong with the swap for him are the lockers and gearing. From what I've read, the dragon edition is basically a Sahara. Are the wire harnesses different from the Rubicon and Sahara to make the lockers work and we just need to add a switch or is there more to it that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's two wires coming off the rubi locker. You just wire those to a switch.

austin160

I did the same swap. The axles I got didnt come with the wiring, so I got the pig tails from the dealership for 45$ a piece and ran them to my SPOD. I didnt bother using the indicator, if they get bent I will pull them, cut the ends off, and then plug the hole with them.

Top Bottom