Recommended track bars

SilverBack775

Hey guys, I’m installing the 3 Evo enforcer kit. I want to upgrade everything else underneath. What track bars do you recommend? And brackets with them? I’m gonna do synergy on the drag and tie rod. And the Evo flip kit. Just need a recommendation on track bars. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robertcrav

Really? Why’s that?

Many will chime in I'm sure, but it has to do with the stock bushings lasting longer, and most complete lift kits include bracketry that raises the track bar mount appropriately at the axle, which negates the need for an adjustable one...why spend $$ you don't need to.

The only other track bars I've seen endorsed in this forum is the ones Currie

critter812

Many will chime in I'm sure, but it has to do with the stock bushings lasting longer, and most complete lift kits include bracketry that raises the track bar mount appropriately at the axle, which negates the need for an adjustable one...why spend $$ you don't need to.

The only other track bars I've seen endorsed in this forum is the ones Currie
This ^^^^^^^^^

tdougherty81

Hey guys, I’m installing the 3 Evo enforcer kit. I want to upgrade everything else underneath. What track bars do you recommend? And brackets with them? I’m gonna do synergy on the drag and tie rod. And the Evo flip kit. Just need a recommendation on track bars. Thanks!

Both kits will have the raised track bar brackets (Enforcer Kit and EVO Flip Kit) so no need for new track bars. Also flip kit includes drag link no need to upgrade it. Been running my stock track bars with no issues.

RocknJK

For what it’s worth I’m running the synergy track bar and I’m happy with it. When I bought my Jeep it had a Rubicon Express track bar with a heim joint on one end. The heim joint was going out and couldn’t run my sector shaft brace with the Rubicon Express one so I went to the synergy one. I agree with what the others have said there’s no need to change from stock use you need the adjustment.

jeeeep

Hooked
since you're doing the drag link flip - stock track bar.

I ran aftermarket until I did the drag link flip then put the stock track bar back in. no adjusting necessary to center the axle

37's with PSC hydro assist steering, no issues :thumb:

Top Bottom