Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari 1/1-3

jkrossi

To bad a meet-n-great couldn't happen out there but it would probably be hard to do since there is so much going on.

EasyE

This will be my fourth year.. Going out Thursday and the weather looks to be great.. It's a madhouse but lots of fun and you'll see-every conceivable rig running around..I'd've preregistered an will likely go on the TDS run..I know there is a lot of vehicles on it but only once a year!! Friday and Sunday I can go out with fewer vehicles to explore..last weekend I went from the drop at Borrego mtn. across the washes to the TDS site..

Last edited:

Dave_g

I want to go, but I am tying the knot this weekend and I am sure I will get my ass kicked if I even bring it up...

rubicrawl

Oh wow I saw it on a magazine and I would love to go check it out where is this place at looks like a blast

MRDON

TDS is off hwy s22 about 25 minutes east of Borrego Springs. About 2 miles west of hwy 86.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dave_g

Lol yeah you best keep the jeep in the garage this weekend.
Just in case... We might be out there for a day. Just a day... Just to see it ;) she does love to go wheeling so we might stop by. I'll be at the Sud's and grub ill give you my number.

Top Bottom