CORE4x4 Tier 3 arms. All 8 BRAND NEW

Cory s

Hey guys haven't even opened the box. Goin a different direction with my rig. Complete set of 8 (blue) Tier 3 control arms brand new.

$750 obo plus shipping

WJCO

Meme King
You don’t know the famous Cory s who comes to the party to sell shit!

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/50116-New-from-Orlando

Yea man, people these days... you think everyone would know me. Guess not.

My bad. Totally missed the introduction that was posted 6 minutes before trying to sell shit.

Being from Florida we don't have a lot of "rock crawling" we do more trail riding. so i went with the teraflex for simplicity, street manors, and less vibes.

Hope it works out for you. Many members here that have had Teraflex have suffered track bar and control arm failures from their products and the Teraflex blamed the customer for installing it incorrectly. Whereas Core4x4's slogan is 'You break it, we replace it.' Not to mention Core4x4 uses US steel and builds them right here in the USA, whereas Teraflex parts can be obtained via takeout or delivery and come with steamed rice 蒸米饭 .

Cory s

My bad. Totally missed the introduction that was posted 6 minutes before trying to sell shit.

Hope it works out for you. Many members here that have had Teraflex have suffered track bar and control arm failures from their products and the Teraflex blamed the customer for installing it incorrectly. Whereas Core4x4's slogan is 'You break it, we replace it.' Not to mention Core4x4 uses US steel and builds them right here in the USA, whereas Teraflex parts can be obtained via takeout or delivery and come with steamed rice 蒸米饭 .

No doubt they are a great company. I run jks track bars and disco's and very pleased with them. So ultimately i will go with jks control arms before my trip out west in June.i like the fact of no jam nuts. I never understood why some many forums are all so crazy about teraflex.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
No doubt they are a great company. I run jks track bars and disco's and very pleased with them. So ultimately i will go with jks control arms before my trip out west in June.i like the fact of no jam nuts. I never understood why some many forums are all so crazy about teraflex.

Well then sell your teraflex and your core 4x4 and buy JKS. Not sure why your so worried about control arms though. I’m still on stock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom