nitto mud graplers or trial or toyo's mt?

I want to make the jump to 35's real soon but im like super stuck between these three! I like to play mud but in socal we dont have much. we have rocks and more rocks and this will be my daily driver and weekend toy!
What do you guys think?

Wayoflife you have experienced with all three what do out like more?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hands down, the mud grapplers are superior off road and on the rocks out here. As a daily driver, they are really loud and while I'm totally ok with it, some may not like it. The trail grapplers and toyo's are both great and very similar in performance on and off the trail.

Yeah i was leaning towards the mud graplers i don't mind the road noise i like everyone looking my way when i pass by;)
Yeah i really like the trail and the toyos but i want good off road performance! :)

Oh do you know how long they last?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All 3 will give you great off road performance but the mud grapplers will do better off road.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah i was leaning towards the mud graplers i don't mind the road noise i like everyone looking my way when i pass by;)
Yeah i really like the trail and the toyos but i want good off road performance! :)

Oh do you know how long they last?

Mud grapplers, 30K range, trail and toyo probably closer to 50k depending on how and where you drive.

Dixon4x4

Glad I came across this thread, I have been debating on these three options for the past 2 weeks. Looks like I am going to order my Nitto Mud Grapplers monday.

Chairokey

Mud grapplers, 30K range, trail and toyo probably closer to 50k depending on how and where you drive.

I'm assuming from the lack of debate that this is accurate? I'm buying for my DD so I guess I'd be wise to go with trails.

Any comment on gas mileage? Not sure if there's much difference

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm assuming from the lack of debate that this is accurate? I'm buying for my DD so I guess I'd be wise to go with trails.

Any comment on gas mileage? Not sure if there's much difference

Gas mileage depends on a lot of stuff. Between the three tires there wouldn't be a noticeable difference if they were the same size.

Top Bottom