Heavy Weight JK 2DR

bloodmice

My little 2dr is suffering from some sagg....

2.5 aev lift with 3/4 coil spacers in the back to compensate but still rubs the fenders around hard corners and on everything, anywhere.....

Looking to grab some coils that will put up with my "overlanding" camping weight of 5300lbs with both me and my buddy inside.

2435lbs front, 2765lbs rear

yes I know I overload her

Picture is with 33s, running 315/75r17 KO2 now

20535874_10155371635980056_1515670721_o.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
My little 2dr is suffering from some sagg....

2.5 aev lift with 3/4 coil spacers in the back to compensate but still rubs the fenders around hard corners and on everything, anywhere.....

Looking to grab some coils that will put up with my "overlanding" camping weight of 5300lbs with both me and my buddy inside.

2435lbs front, 2765lbs rear

yes I know I overload her

Picture is with 33s, running 315/75r17 KO2 now

View attachment 285598

those must be some soft ride coils... what shocks are you running?

Maybe get some adjustable shocks so you can stiffen them up when loaded down.

I run Rancho 9000 and they work great when loaded down

assuming you still have your swaybar links in place?

bloodmice

In the rear I always run the swaybar end links, the shocks come with the kit and are valved for the coils apparently....

Im ready to throw the coils in the trash and pick up some rock krawlers tho

jeeeep

Hooked
In the rear I always run the swaybar end links, the shocks come with the kit and are valved for the coils apparently....

Im ready to throw the coils in the trash and pick up some rock krawlers tho

based on your reply, do you not have end links on the front?

jeeeep

Hooked
I usually dont run my sway bar in the front since the synergy endlinks are waaaaay too hard to put in

yeah, synergy requires you to drill the mounting holes out- get the EVO or ones with stock size bolts.

also explains the "....rubs the fenders around hard corners and on everything, anywhere....."

J

JKDream

yeah, synergy requires you to drill the mounting holes out- get the EVO or ones with stock size bolts.

also explains the "....rubs the fenders around hard corners and on everything, anywhere....."
It's actually the bushing not the mounting hole. It's sized poorly for the disconnect pin thing they provide. So you have to prybar them on and off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
It's actually the bushing not the mounting hole. It's sized poorly for the disconnect pin thing they provide. So you have to prybar them on and off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ran them on my Rubi not the quick disconnect style - I had to drill out the holes, PIA

I'd take the quick disconnect pins, put them in a drill and use some fine grit sand paper to take them down a bit.

Top Bottom