Dash lights start to flash under hard acceleration

15FireCrackerJK

Started last night if I’m at a stop and I take off hard it starts to flash all kinds of lights on the dash. Any ideas. I’m thinking maybe loose battery cable. It doesn’t do this every time it’s sporadic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a loose batter terminal. If you installed any accessory to your battery recently, you most likely hooked it up using the tapered nut - this will prevent it from providing clamping force to the terminal.

15FireCrackerJK

Sounds like a loose batter terminal. If you installed any accessory to your battery recently, you most likely hooked it up using the tapered nut - this will prevent it from providing clamping force to the terminal.

Haven’t installed any accessories yet however did take it out on some ruff roads this weekend so that could have loosened things up. Thanks for the advice I’ll go check it out on my break and see if that’s the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven’t installed any accessories yet however did take it out on some ruff roads this weekend so that could have loosened things up. Thanks for the advice I’ll go check it out on my break and see if that’s the issue.

Yeah, that can be enough to loosen up a terminal and have had it happen to me before.

Top Bottom