Shocks for Enforcer Lift

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Well, I have finally made my new years list up with one exception, the shocks. I know I don't have the budget to get King shocks but what else would you suggest? I am running 35"s and will have to stay there until budget comes along for a PR44 front axle.

1. Evo Enforcer Stage 1 3" lift
2. Evo Drag Link Flip Kit
3. Adams 1350 front drive shaft

Jeepfan30

I looked at them but was wondering if there was a chance of hitting the adjustment knob on rocks or anything ?

I have the 9000XL's, they are great. You can avoid hitting the adjustment knob by mounting the shock with the knob facing inward.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I just ordered the same setup plus rockstars and exhaust spacers instead of a drive shaft (yet).

I went with Rancho 9000xl shocks as they come highly recommend. I will mount them with the knobs facing inwards.

I previously had bilstiens and they were stiff.

IMG_1071.jpg

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I just ordered the same setup plus rockstars and exhaust spacers instead of a drive shaft (yet).

I went with Rancho 9000xl shocks as they come highly recommend. I will mount them with the knobs facing inwards.

I previously had bilstiens and they were stiff.

View attachment 285782

Nice, I will have to check back and see what you think after install and some trail use.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I ordered RS999331 fronts and RS999330 rear shocks because of the rockstars. Without rockstars I was told to go with RS999332 rears.

The 31/32 combo are a little longer than the 29/30 combo, but was told that 31/32 would be the best fit with the 3" Enforcer. I then added the rockstars for a little more clearance and dropped the rear back to the 30.

If you read through the "enforcers unite" thread, there is plenty of discussion on this very topic, especially farther in it.

JeepJeep75

I ordered RS999331 fronts and RS999330 rear shocks because of the rockstars. Without rockstars I was told to go with RS999332 rears.

The 31/32 combo are a little longer than the 29/30 combo, but was told that 31/32 would be the best fit with the 3" Enforcer. I then added the rockstars for a little more clearance and dropped the rear back to the 30.

If you read through the "enforcers unite" thread, there is plenty of discussion on this very topic, especially farther in it.

Did you find the discussions about the front shock body contacting the frame? I’m not at all saying that it’s required, but I didn’t want to chance it. I run the front lower shock relocation brackets. IMG_7572.jpg when your shock does this, [emoji115] IMG_7581.jpg the top of the shock can contact the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I need to look into the front shock lower relocation brackets more. I haven't ordered them yet but they sound like a good idea.

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I need to look into the front shock lower relocation brackets more. I haven't ordered them yet but they sound like a good idea.

If you get enough flex you’ll need them. I’m running 331s with a 2” lift and couldn’t even get the shocks fitted without relocation brackets. I went with synergy and they’ve held up well

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug

I will do that thanks for the info.

Top Bottom