Flat fenders with full width bumpers.

SSRuger

I'm looking for anybody who has pics of flat fenders with aftermarket full width bumpers. I've only found a couple around the internet. I'm mainly trying to decide between getting the ARB Deluxe bull bar or the LOD signature stubby.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
A couple years ago I ran Bushwacker flats with a full width. (this was after a wreck - that's why Jeep is all wonky)

ff1.jpg

But I ended up going to a stubby and trimmed factory flares. Hey, to each his own, but personally I don't even think there is a comparison. I'll
never go back to anything other than this.

Gruff.jpg

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
A couple years ago I ran Bushwacker flats with a full width. (this was after a wreck - that's why Jeep is all wonky)

View attachment 285831

But I ended up going to a stubby and trimmed factory flares. Hey, to each his own, but personally I don't even think there is a comparison. I'll
never go back to anything other than this.

View attachment 285832

Talk about #transformationtuesday. !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I've always liked how the bushwakers looked with full width, after reading posts here on how the BW are so hard that when you hit them they will bend the tub, I have started looking at the MCE ones but haven't found many pics of them with full width bumpers.

here's one I found on the Bushwacker site
10918-07_v8_20120504_8.jpg

RUBEERCON

Late to the party. My aluminum pronghorn bumper is modular but I have not purchased the stub option yet. Aries aluminum fenders.

The look isn’t for everyone but I have utilized the longer bumper as protection many times. My rear bumper is also a longer Garvin and it has kept the tub off of trees.

Attachments

• 7F0A15D4-88B2-479F-A60D-DB897E8FC247.jpg
    7F0A15D4-88B2-479F-A60D-DB897E8FC247.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom