First this...

Parks34 said:
What kind of wheels are these?
attachment.php

And now this...

Parks34 said:
Oracle vector grille. Opinions?
attachment.php

You asked for it and so now I'm gonna give it to you - I think there's a high probability that you're a troll. Of course, that's just my opinion.

JAGS

Hooked
^im sure he and his buddy are legit. I mean, the only "issue" is the gap in between the grill and hood.

My $0.02 is that grill is fucking hideous! Trolls or not.

jeeeep

Hooked
hmmm ..guessing you work for some outfit getting market info???

here's mine....both UAF, wouldn't take either - even if free

Parks34

First this...

And now this...

You asked for it and so now I'm gonna give it to you - I think there's a high probability that you're a troll. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Ok I'm not a troll just gonna clear that up. I just 1. What to know what people think, and 2. Sometimes i can't find a product and you guys are the only people i know to ask

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I'm not a troll just gonna clear that up. I just 1. What to know what people think, and 2. Sometimes i can't find a product and you guys are the only people i know to ask

Fair enough. Here's a link to a post I made highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly that I saw over at the 2017 SEMA Show.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/49653-SEMA-2017-RECAP-The-TOP-5-GOOD-the-BAD-and-the-UGLY

I think you can get a pretty good idea of what most of the people here think about things like this grill and the wheels you posted up. While there is for sure a market for stuff like this, you won't find too many buyers for them here.

Parks34

Fair enough. Here's a link to a post I made highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly that I saw over at the 2017 SEMA Show.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/49653-SEMA-2017-RECAP-The-TOP-5-GOOD-the-BAD-and-the-UGLY

I think you can get a pretty good idea of what most of the people here think about things like this grill and the wheels you posted up. While there is for sure a market for stuff like this, you won't find too many buyers for them here.

Preciate some one actually giving feedback and not just hating on everything for once

Ddays

Hooked
First this...
And now this...

Add in the Dana 60 swap thread and I agree with you.

And those grills are possibly the most retarded option I've ever seen for a Jeep. Good lord those things are stupid.

jmedgar

Preciate some one actually giving feedback and not just hating on everything for once

When you ask for feedback on something that is purely cosmetic you are going to get opinions. So an answer comparing it (very accurately) to a baboons ass is not hating and 100% useful based on the question you asked.

First this...

And now this...

I was going to say that too, Eddie just confirmed my suspicions, first he asked about wheels, then asked about pro-rocks and now he is asking for a cosmetic item.

Top Bottom