Opinion on decals placement

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
So I'd like to feature some decals on the brands of parts I'm currently using on the Jeep and future parts. Just wanted to get an opinion on which spot looks better. I'm thinking either at the bottom of the doors in a single or double line or scattered on the side rear window of my nx. I have a picture of a test placement on the nx, I know they are crooked but was a quick test placement. Tell me what you guys think. 20171215_175845%7E2.jpg

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
They kinda look cool in the soft top windows but most likely won’t stay on there.
I personally wouldn’t sticker up the outside of my Jeep, that’s just me though. Unless somebody sponsors me, anybody interested in giving me Jeep parts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
They kinda look cool in the soft top windows but most likely won’t stay on there.
I personally wouldn’t sticker up the outside of my Jeep, that’s just me though. Unless somebody sponsors me, anybody interested in giving me Jeep parts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The only external decals I put on the Jeep was a subdued US flag and a Navy Jack. Short & simple

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the advice guys. I don't know what it is but I'm just a sucker for decals. Maybe it's from my old trans am pace car I used to own. I'll probably just go with some smaller decals for the bottom of the door. Good thing about them is I can always remove them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the advice guys. I don't know what it is but I'm just a sucker for decals. Maybe it's from my old trans am pace car I used to own. I'll probably just go with some smaller decals for the bottom of the door. Good thing about them is I can always remove them.

Bottom of the door is a good place for decals. If they're small enough, along the rocker panels is something I've done in the past too.

main.php

Top Bottom