Trek Armor Seat covers - Brand New

prpichm

Trek Armor Front and rear seat covers that have never been used are still in their nylon carry bags. They are charcoal in color, made from heavy duty polyester fabric with velcro strips on the backs and separate headrest covers. These are custom fit covers I bought for a 2008 Wrangler 4-door but never used. According to the Bartact website who apparently have bought out Trek Armor, these will fit 4-door Jeeps from 2007-2012. Both front and rear for $200
I'm in the Fort Meyers Fl area and will deliver. If interested email me @ mike.prpich@gmail.com

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Umm I’ll cut you some slack since you’ve been in the forum for 4 years but welcome to Wayalife? For sale threads are for active members not someone who posts once a year.

Also I didn’t realize there was a fort Myers Florida in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

prpichm

Umm I’ll cut you some slack since you’ve been in the forum for 4 years but welcome to Wayalife? For sale threads are for active members not someone who posts once a year.

Also I didn’t realize there was a fort Myers Florida in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I didn't realize For Sale posts were only allowed for active members until I tried to do the post and was advised of same. I'm surprised the thread even got started. I had to sell my jeep a few years ago and that's why I haven't been active. I was simply hoping to move the seat covers because I obviously don't need them and they are literally brand new so I'm hoping someone can use them. I have them advertised on a few other sites so I'm sure I will be able to move them

Also you're right. There is no Fort Meyers Fl in Canada. But there is a Fort Meyers in Florida and as I stated that is where I am - until April that is.

LAJK

Trek Armor Front and rear seat covers that have never been used are still in their nylon carry bags. They are charcoal in color, made from heavy duty polyester fabric with velcro strips on the backs and separate headrest covers. These are custom fit covers I bought for a 2008 Wrangler 4-door but never used. According to the Bartact website who apparently have bought out Trek Armor, these will fit 4-door Jeeps from 2007-2012. Both front and rear for $200
I'm in the Fort Meyers Fl area and will deliver. If interested email me @ mike.prpich@gmail.com

Pictures??

Top Bottom