Measurements please

Rostr02

Hello, trying to get a price for something made but need measurements to do so. Problem being I am 7000 miles from home and won’t be home for another 2 months. Anyone with a 4 door soft top care to take some measurements for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Pic for reference
Image1513566275.146305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You may want to explain exactly what you're planning on building because the measurements are very approximate based on the dimensions of the Jeep. But starting from the top to the bottom of the red lines in your pictures, I'm getting about 5, 18, 22. The yellow vertical lines are about 20 inches and the diagonal line is about 23 inches.

Rostr02

Thank you. Approximate measurements are great as I can get an approximate price to get built, an insert for inside the roll bar. Something I can use to attach things for. Possibly molle webbing

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You may want to explain exactly what you're planning on building because the measurements are very approximate based on the dimensions of the Jeep. But starting from the top to the bottom of the red lines in your pictures, I'm getting about 5, 18, 22. The yellow vertical lines are about 20 inches and the diagonal line is about 23 inches.

This reminds me of a saying, by Sharkey.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom