No pics!

Maineiac

Any else have lost ability to see pics on Android? I was seeing them fine until a few moments ago. Rebooted phone does no good. All I see where a pic is supposed to be is a grey box with a weird icon in it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
I've had to do this every once in awhile, for similar reason. Site/imagery wasn't rendering correctly.

The cache is a separate bucket for holding working browser content. It's a separate consideration from how much memory you have. Sort of like having the inbox on your desk get messed up. Might have plenty of free desk space, but if you cannot find what you need in the inbox to work on, you're screwed :).

BobNH

My pic problem is that no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it, I cannot post pics here using Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

USMC Wrangler

My pic problem is that no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it, I cannot post pics here using Tapatalk.

So you're accessing through the Tapatalk app instead of the WAL app? I tried Tapatalk for some other forums in the past and hated it.

BobNH

So you're accessing through the Tapatalk app instead of the WAL app? I tried Tapatalk for some other forums in the past and hated it.
My wayalife app keeps sending me to tapatalk whenever I hit the "whats new" button. I'll have to try fixing it again
As to tapatalk, I found it is smooth as butter for posting pics and vids with my local forum. No resizing, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom