Arb Compressor and Locker Switches

Alright everyone i have my compressor installed and waiting to install my lockers till my pro-rocks are built and purchased, my question is i'm wanting to hook it up to my switch panel and wanted to know is the pressure switch all positive or does it have a positive and negative side? I don't need the big ass wire loom and relay as my switch panel has all that.

WJCO

Meme King
What pressure switch? Did you go with the ARB single or twin? I think only the single has this switch. Here's the wiring diagram for it:

IMG_20171223_134350_427.jpg

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Alright everyone i have my compressor installed and waiting to install my lockers till my pro-rocks are built and purchased, my question is i'm wanting to hook it up to my switch panel and wanted to know is the pressure switch all positive or does it have a positive and negative side? I don't need the big ass wire loom and relay as my switch panel has all that.

Not sure what you mean about the pressure switch. You shouldn’t have to wire to the pressure switch at all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
The way ARB shows on diagram it is wired in the positive leg to complete the circuit. This could be done on negative side as well, depending on how you decide to wire it. But do not hook a positive and negative to it together, as that will create a dead short when the switch closes.

The way ARB shows on diagram it is wired in the positive leg to complete the circuit. This could be done on negative side as well, depending on how you decide to wire it. But do not hook a positive and negative to it together, as that will create a dead short when the switch closes.

Thanks quicksilver jk that was my concern so I think I will just hook the positive to both of prongs on the pressure switch and call it a day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom