Shocks or entire lift

Great Pumkin

Hey guys pretty sure I know what the opinion is going to be but still gonna ask. When I bought my jeep it had a cheap rough country lift with the stock arms just new coils and shocks. Or that’s what it looks like to me. Needless to say it rides like shit!! My question to you guys is would new high quality shocks help at all or just scrap the whole thing and start fresh? Does anyone else on here have any experience with the rough country lift kits? Also what would you guys suggest for ball joints and steering stabilizer. Thanks

2012 Sahara

Great Pumkin

Hey exodus how does the enforcer run for overland type driving? Do you sell many that use the 9000 adjustable shocks? If so what do you hear back?

2012 Sahara

Exodus 4x4

What tryout website to order the ball joints those need to be done first?

2012 Sahara

If you can, call me Tuesday when I’m back in the office and I can get your questions answered. In the meantime, yes the Rancho 9000’s are what I typically pair with the Enforcer and i can set you up with the ball joints. Our website isn’t quite finished but will Be soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
We joke that there is a reason they call it "rough" in rough country.

What size tires are you running? You can do either the EVO leveling kit or the Enforcer if your budget allows. Do a search, lots of pics with both of those set ups. I'm on an enforcer 3", cut fenders, and plenty of room for 37's at full stuff.

Dynatrac makes the best ball joints from what I hear.

You don't need an upgraded stabilizer, waste of money. Get your castor dialed in (with adjustable control arms, 4-5 deg) and you should be going down the highway without any issues.

Top Bottom