Anyone? Hankook Dynapro MTs?

MobyJR

I'm kinda strapped on cash and want a good CHEAP MT tire and am wondering if anyone has ran these before? I'm going with 315/70R17. Any input would be great cause I've gotta call Discount Tire probably tomorrow to have them here by next weekend.

FrankenJeeper

4wd.com had the pro comp radial mud terrain buy 3 get one free recently, and I just bought a set of falken Rocky Mountain ats in 35's for a fair price from discount tire.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

I run em in 35x12.5x15 they are pretty good in sand was running in 2wd at the dunes last weekend ive heard they arent good in snow and icy conditions but dont really get any snow where i live so Idk about that....

MobyJR

Thanks for the input. I heard that somewhere else too. Ill be dealing with the occasional 2 to 4 feet back home so I'd like a tire that's at least alright in the snow.

newtdog

I run them. They are awesome!!! They also recently won a shoot out against all the other "name brand" M/T's. I forgot which 4wd magazine it was. I have 285/70/17 (33's) now and when they wear out, I'm going to the 35's.

Top Bottom