Road trip to Oregon!

Dave_g

End of March I will be starting a road trip to see my folks before my deployment. Any suggestions on trails I can hit on the way up that are not going to be snowed in. I start in San Diego and going to Lake Oswego Oregon. Plan on spending 3 days transit on each way for trails. And ill have about 4 days there. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

GARBO

not that there's ANY good trails in Newport Oregon but stop through its my home town and if you like seafood. the stuff comes fresh off the boat same with the city of Astoria. but I have herd bend and walawa if I spelled that right have nice trails. plus there just nice places in eastern Oregon. if yah have any question about the state just ask my wife and I spent 22 years there before we got moved to colorado

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Browns camp is a good place to go, it's close by Lake Oswego. Lot's of good trails. Everything for easy to rock crawling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JandSJK

Better have good mud terrains for browns camp. There is also Cline Butte in between Sisters and Redmond the staging area is on bar road. Mel took vengeance there and christened a few of the new trails. Our group is going over March 23.

Dave_g

Better have good mud terrains for browns camp. There is also Cline Butte in between Sisters and Redmond the staging area is on bar road. Mel took vengeance there and christened a few of the new trails. Our group is going over March 23.

Oh I got some mud grapplers, Browns Camp sounds like some solid gouge. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom